I love You Sms Shayari In English For Love GirlFriend | Love SMS

Here are some Romantic Love Shayari in English . You can share these Shayari Sms Txt to your loved one , girlfriend boyfriend wife husband and also share this in social sites. More sms shayari will be updated later.

I love you shayari in english For Girlfriend


Love Sms Shayari Wallpaper for Facebook Whatsapp Boy girl shayari sms in English

Take my eyes but let me see you,
Take my mind but let me think about you
Take my hand but let me touch you
But don’t try to take my heart
Because its already with you….!!


You mean the world to me
Without you the world is nothing to me
You are the other half of me
The most beautiful and best half of me
I love you better than I love me,

Also Read Shayari : Love Crush Poetry for Girlfriend In English Crush Messages

Shayari Inbox

Subscribe Shayari

Confirm your Email Id and get All Shayari Directly in you Mail.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner